is committed to meet or exceed the customer's expectations for
all products and services in a consistent and professional manner.
Bridgeway's Quality Management includes certifications for AS9100 and ISO 9001.
What are ISO 9000 and AS9100?
- Internationally recognized methods to ensure that quality systems comply with the ISO/AS standard
- Conducted by Certified Internal Auditors
- Administered by Quality Management
ISO = International Organization for Standardization
AS = Aerospace Standard
Why be ISO 9000 and AS9100 certified?
- Provides international recognition
- Proof of professionalism
- Keeps us competitive with other suppliers who are compliant
- Reduces audits by customers
Bridgeway’s Manufacturing meets ISO/AS certification by:
- Utilizing an approved Quality Manual
- Ensuring process procedures are in place
- Conducting employee training
- Maintaining thorough records & conducts audits
Bridgeways follows process procedures at all times, on all jobs by:
- Maintaining continuity of daily operations of specific processes
- Ensuring we supply customers with a consistent product
- Being flexible with the ability to accommodate convenience and emergencies
Bridgeways provides Employee Training by focusing on:
- Bringing new employees “Up to Speed”
- Providing consistency in the “Hands-on” process
- Building self-esteem and a “Can Do Attitude”
- Recovery-focused principles
Our internal audits:
- Are designed to compare our process against consistent standards (ISO 9000 / AS9100)
- Provide a “Check-up” on our Quality System
- Critically detects problems or required improvements
- Tell us what processes to examine
- Are objective
Contact Bridgeways at
(425) 513-8213 for information on your custom manufacturing needs.